The end of financial year is approaching quickly
Now is the time to discuss with us the actions you can take before 30 June 2021 to reduce your tax and access additional cash flow.
For 2021, key priorities are likely to include:
- Deferring taxable income
- Bringing forward deductible expenses
- Maximising superannuation contributions without exceeding the relevant caps
- Managing capital gains
- Using a Family Trust or a “bucket company” to cap your tax at 26%
This is the perfect time to review your tax position for the 2021 year and ensure you are minimising your tax bill before 30 June 2021.
Imagine what you could do with the tax you save!
- Additional cash flow to assist in your business and personally
- Reduce your home loan
- Top up your Super
- Deposit for an Investment Property
- Upgrade your Car
For more information, check out our 2021 tax minimisation guides:
Contact the team at Salisbury Accountants in Albury today and book a tax planning meeting with us! The sooner we get started, the sooner we can help you save tax! Please make sure you do this before the end of April, to allow enough time to implement the tax saving strategies.