Service NSW detailed guidelines for 2022 Small Business Support Grant
- The Grant is intended to assist businesses that were impacted by the Omicron wave, particularly businesses in the hospitality and entertainment industries
- The Grant will provide cash flow and help these businesses maintain employee-employer relationships.
- One-off payment covering the four-week period of February 2022 (NB: No payment for the month of January 2022)
- Eligible businesses to receive 20% of weekly payroll for work performed in NSW
- Minimum payment of $750 per week up to a maximum of $5,000 per week
- Eligible non-employing businesses will receive $500 per week
- Weekly payroll amount will be calculated by referring to the most recent BAS or IAS provided to the ATO for a tax period that falls within the 2021-22 financial year.
Applications opened on 14 February 2022 and close on 31 March 2022.
Businesses that are not listed in the highly impacted list will need to upload a BAS or a letter from their accountant to evidence that they meet the 40% decline in turnover.
Please read full eligibility criteria and application process information on the Service NSW website »